County and Supreme Courthouse for Sullivan County, NY
Sullivan County Courthouse
Monticello NY 12701
(845) 794-6170 fax
Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
ADA accessibility: Yes
County Court handles:
- Cases for $25,000 or less in money damages
- Appeals of decisions in City Courts, Town Courts, and Village Courts
Supreme Court Handles:
- Cases for more than $25,000 in money damages
- Divorce, separation, and annulment
- Cases to stop, regulate, or supervise private or governmental activities.
Parking and Additional Information:
Parking located behind courthouse. Take Route 17, Exit104A or 104B. Proceed to Broadway (2nd traffic light) and make right. Courthouse is one block.